Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Facebook Official Page

Hello Everyone!

As I told you in other post, there will be revamps in this retelling. In a whole, it is going to be the same story, but there will be changes in the Seasons as a whole. Those, however, will be shown in time. Now, I want to talk to you about aesthetic details.

I plan on posting, this week, a large sum of Character Concepts. I'll post them in a before/after comparison, showing you the progress I made regarding my drawing skills and the visual identity of Balam'Uh as a whole. I'll start posting soon and I'll be delivering the Covers from Seasons Seven and beyond.

Also, I am working on the changes for the Blog. I'll show you as soon as possible.

Stay tuned for more news!


Sincerely,
Iridium Blade.

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home