Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Facebook Official Page

Hello Everyone!


Well, it's been quite a long time since I've posted here... A little more than a year, it seems.

I confess I lost a bit of interest in this story, plus I didn't have the time I needed to write and prepare the Chapters. However, I noticed that this Blog still received visits and I had some activity in my Facebook page -- therefore, I am moving to continue The Blue Moon Knights' saga.

Since it stopped on Season 8, I am planning to finish it and post the remaining chapters as soon as I can. Regarding 2015's Summer Summit, it is going to be postponed to July-August (North Hemisphere Summertime), so that this year is also regarded with one.

Also, I am planning on doing all the missing covers of the Chapters posted so far, along with other arts related to the series. I hope you guys like it, and I'll keep the Blog active as much as I can. The Journals will be back sometime around August-September, but there won't as many posts as it used to. 

Stay tuned for more!

Sincerely,
Iridium Blade

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home