Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Facebook Official Page

Sports Journal of the Day,

Never in my life I have felt so happy. I really mean it.

Mirabelle had to sue Lucia for the damages she did to me* in order to gain my custody, so I spent the day in court with her.

Ushuriel, for obvious reasons, couldn't join us - the only reason I came was because I was the main interested on the case.

Well, everything has worked just fine - yet I am uncertain if Lucia is going to fulfill the court's determinations.

I am worried about Alegría** - I haven't seen her in a while. I didn't want her to move to other place. I wanted her near me... She was my sister after all. The only one on that household who cared about me.
I really miss her, and I hope she is alright.

Melchior Raven-Hayes

*See Season 7
** See chapter 96

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home