Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Facebook Official Page

From Guatemala With Peace of Mind,

Teen, Sixteen...

Sixteen years. Man, I am turning old! My birthday* was the best one a person could ever think - just a calm, cool celebration with my bros!

I think things are starting to work nicely for us - my relationship with my brother is great and Melchior finally has a family.

Still, I have no vacation - I discovered I inherited late Mr. Zelaya's** library, so I'll have to do all his work prior to his death.

I am writing from the library right now, but I'll have to stop - there are some clients waiting for me. Yet Thalas is giving me a helping hand from time to time, it is a lot of work for one person.

Kimi Das Vaali

*See Chapter 97.
** See Chapters 80 and 81.

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home