Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Facebook Official Page

Sports Journal of the Day,

Well, after weeks of apologize, Thalas is quite fine with me - for now. He is on cloud nine, for he (FINALLY) is dating Maya (HALLELUJAH!). However, I am facing some problems right now...

First, Altagracia's new skill - I was talking to Kimi and Anael about it, and I am not certain of the kind of sorcery Altagracia is up to. However, I am going to do some mental effort with Kimi and see what we can come up with.

Second, it seems my strange allergy has come back; yesterday, I had been invited to this soccer showdown near Anael's place. Well, first, my mother and my elder brother were arguing with me about stupid stuff (as they always do) before I left the house. When I finally got rid of them, I realized I was half an hour late!

I tried to run, but I couldn't walk more than a few steps out of my place without a painful scream; the Sun was burning me as it had never done! I conjured a large cloak to keep my skin safe, but it was of almost no use - now, I have this wounds that look like rotten flesh! And it burns like hell!

What the hell, man?!

Melchior Raven-Hayes

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home