Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Facebook Official Page

To my Silent Friend, the Notebook,

Thalas decided to give me a break of him - personally, I didn't think it was necessary, for I enjoy being with him, but I understand that sometimes distance is healthy to a relationship.

Finally! Jasmine FINALLY answered one of my endless emails! She is fine and all; she is on her second year of high school and things are going just fine for her. She told me she had jut had a sister now - her name is Louise, and she is the cutest thing I've ever seen! OMG, I fell in love with her!

I am planning to meet her, but I am not sure if she'll be able to come to Guatemala - her parents are quite short in money, which forces her to work part-time to help her parents make ends meet at home, specially after Louise's birth. Things are rough on her, but Jasmine is a fighter, and she'll make it. I know she will.

Maya Altahuela

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home