Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Facebook Official Page

To my Silent Friend, the Notebook,

I went to a library today to see if I could find an interesting book to read - I have been missing my friends these days (specially Iracema, who is no longer among us). I tried to reach Jasmine, but she seemed busy, for she didn't answer me...

I wonder how she's doing - from our trio, she is the only one who got a regular life back; she used to sing very well, and she always talked about being a singer when older. I personally would buy all her discs. She is a natural, and I know she'll succeed.

Right now, I have found some interesting books about Medieval history and folksongs - I think I'll stay here for a few more hours. It is always great to be in such sanctuary as libraries.

Maya Altahuela

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home