Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Facebook Official Page

To My Silent Friend, the Notebook,

These days had been the best of my entire life!

Thalas is the cutest boy on Earth! Deep down I knew I wouldn't be disappointed of giving him a chance! We had been going out these past days, and I am feeling on cloud nine!

Today, we went to a travelling amusement park. It was exciting and romantic at the same time! He paid everything (though I said I'd pay for my food) and even bought me some flowers.

We sat on a bench and watched the sunset... I felt as if time had stopped. I wish those moments could last forever. I think that I knew from the very beginning I was going to fall for Thalas. It was fate, I no longer doubt of it.

These are the best days of my entire life - I hope they last forever.

Maya Altahuela

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home