Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Facebook Official Page

Traveller's Notes, For Those Who Follow Me,

My ears are still hurting - never in my life I have heard so much! I think Kimi tried to become a Banshee and kill me with his talking...

I know he is all concerned about me and stuff, but he has to allow me to have a life! I am not only a Knight, I am a person as well! A 16-year old trying to find out more about himself!

I'll slow down on my night outs, but I won't stop going out - I think this is completely necessary, and I'll talk to him about this issue. He seemed very pleased with Altagracia's progress - he even challenged her (and got beaten, I must say) to see if the summons worked nicely - and they did!

Today, I'll be heading out - I got invited to a nice party on the western part of Guatemala City. I'll be back about 3 or 4 a.m.; I hope Kimi gets a nice night of sleep. He seemed really tired, but happy. He likes Zoe, and it would be so much better if he admitted it - his level of happiness would rise infinitely. Nevertheless, this is a choice for him to make, and I won't interfere, unless he wants me to.

Kaiser Das Vaali

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home