Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Facebook Official Page

Dear Diary,

Sometimes I forget how much I love skateboarding - it makes me feel so free, so light, as if I were flying (well, that I can do, but I cannot jeopardize my identity...)...

I met some of my classmates in the streets - I also met other skateboarders way older than I! Talking to them about skate and stuff was really relaxing. Sometimes, it is nice to get back to your origins to chill with the folks.

Altagracia is asking Mom about our grandparents. Well, it never seems to have a good time to talk about these issues... I'll see what I can do for mi rayo de Sol... Nevertheless, Mom should arrange us a trip - I want to see Grandma and Grandpa! It has been quite a while...

Anael Moon’Seeker

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home