Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Facebook Official Page

Dear Writing Atelier,

I HAVE SUMMONS, LA, LA LA, LAAA!

Kaiser was right, he was!

Few days ago, he went to my place to do a series of tests with my inks and paper. We discovered some interesting things:

1st: When my drawings leave the paper, they are similar to bubbles - iridescent and transparent -, but much resistant.

2nd: They are not very intelligent - they'll obey my commands, but won't respond to an enemy's move, unless I command them to do so.

3rd: They last... As long as I want! - unlike Maya's summons, mine don't disappear when blown by a foe; because of their nature, It would take a massive power to really vanquish it. When I snap my fingers, however, they blow and become small water puddles, which Kimi may be able to use later.

This is the major discoveries we made so far. I am still on test phases to see what else can we find. I am so excited! Really!

Altagracia Moon’Seeker

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home