Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Facebook Official Page

Hello Everyone!

This is Sakura Hayes speaking, just passing by to inaugurate the month of April! The Fool's Month is back on business and so am I regarding this Blog and my real life. As you can see, the 5th Season is still going and plenty more features coming.

Well, since I'll be starting my College classes, I may not have the amount of time I used to work on the Blog. Because of that, between the 5th - 6th Seasons and 6th - 7th there will be NO JOURNALS, for they cost certain time to be planned and posted. However, between the 7th - 8th Seasons they will be back again.

Is there anything you want me to focus on? Suggestions? Complaints? Let me know it all!

I'll be giving you guys a set of images dedicated to this April Fools! (for the entire week, I believe)

Stay tuned for more news and stuff!

Sincerely,
Sakura Hayes

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home