Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Facebook Official Page

Hello, Everyone!

It has been a while since I posted non-Covers here...

Well, with my Photoshop back, I've being able to finish the 5th Season's covers (YES! FINALLY!) and other drawings as well, which will be posted here.

To begin with it, I decided to show you the cutest of our beloved Blue Moon Knights: their Chibi forms!

For those who don't know, Chibi means "tiny" in Japanese. It is just like our cartoon form, so to speak. Here, the head is enphasized and the rest of the body becomes tiny and minor detailed. The idea is to get as cute as possible, and I think I've achieved it.

Check those chibies out:































These are not going to be merely decorative images; I am planning to do something more with them... Just wait and see!

Stay tuned for more!

Sincerely,
Sakura Hayes.

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home