Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Facebook Official Page

- Steady as the Dropping Basses -

Sunlit Tides Balneary: Puerto Quetzal, Guatemala - 9 p.m.

Thalas, Anael, Melchior and Maya were sitting at a round table near the ballroom of the balneary. They were having their dinner before deciding what to do next.

[Anael]: (Finishes juice) Ahh... Finally some rest... Man, I am completely exhausted today... Never in a million of years would I have thought that people would have such interest in Capoeira!

[Melchior]: I find it great that you are happy about your job... 'Cause I am thrilled about mine as well!

[Thalas]: (Mischievous) Let me guess... A new babe on the scene?

[Melchior]: (Excited) Heeeell yessss! Man, she was a Goddess... A Goddess, I tell you! Red-haired... With blue eyes...

[Thalas]: (Frightened. Spits juice) WHAT?!?!

[Melchior]: Have I said something wrong, Electro Archer? (Looks at Maya) Mayacita, why are you so enraged?

[Maya]: (Angry) No reason... (Looks at Thalas) No reason at all...

[Anael]: (Sighs) Oh God... Here it comes...

[Melchior]: Changing subjects... Is anyone going to attend the party tonight? Like, Kaiser is going to be party rocking there...

[Anael]: Well, since Altagracia is already asleep, I think it wouldn't hurt me to do so. Are you coming?

[Melchior]: (Thrilled) Of course! Dude, party is my middle name! (looks at Thalas and Maya) Are you guys coming with us as well?

[Maya]: (Blushing) Uhm... No... I don't like parties... I'd rather stay at my room and rest for another day of classes...

[Thalas]: Well, uhm... Anael knows me... (Blushes) I don't like it either, so...

Melchior and anael nodded affirmatively, standing up and leaving the couple on that table. From were they were, they could already hear the beats of electronic music chosen by Kaiser. A night for them to forget their problems, to behave like regular teens who know how to enjoy a great venue with bouncing and catchy music.

***

The ballroom was completely crowded. Dozens of young people were boucing and swinging in the rhythm of the beats promoted by Kaiser, who was commanding the place in the DJ's desk. Melchior and Anael wove at him before going to the crowd.

The short-haired Finn was looking at the crows with satisfaction in his eyes. A very well done job, as he could see.

[Kaiser]: (Thinks) Awesome! Everyone is having some fun... There are even those who are finding a bit of romance... (Bends back. Puts elbows in the table and puts face between his hands) Aah... Love... How I miss it...

A late teenager bumps near Kaiser. He was tall, copper-skinned and black-haired. His eyes were hazel coloured, and Kaiser gave him a shy, wet hopefull gaze.

[?]: I am Miguel. And you are...?

[Kaiser]: Kaiser. (Shakes his hand) (Thinks) Party night, you have just gotten better than planned...

To be Continued...

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home