Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Facebook Official Page

Dear Writing Atelier

THESE INKS ARE A COMPLETE MYSTERY!

Well, I called Kimi last week to tell him about my latest discovery, which made him rush to my place in order to check things out. He took the inks, my painting brush and some papers to see if it was the grimoire's thing. It wasn't.

He wrote simple stuff on the paper, and the same phenomenon happened: floating handwriting which made different drawings by rearrangement. He looked amazed, but confused as well, for he had no idea of what was it all about.

He told me to give him a sample of the items for him to do some research. I personally don't care that much about what it is. I just know that I LOVE IT! I hope the inks are some sort of a new power or something of that kind. I am sick of being the healer of the team...

Altagracia Moon’Seeker

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home