Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Facebook Official Page

From Guatemala with Best Wishes to the New Year,

A New Year... I don't even know what to say! I've gotten my brother back, met Melchior once more, became Ice Guardian and found on Guatemala a place to call 'home'...

Now I've got a half-period job in Mr. Zelaya's library. Man, I love this place! Lots and lots of books (which means a wide range of matters to read and discover), silence and organization! At least a place in which I don't have to make much efforts to keep clean and presentable ( Kaiser, if you are reading this, I am talking directly to you).

We receive few clients, but mostly they come with good budgets and eager to acquire something different and new. The library seems tiny on the outside, but it gets HUGe on the inside! When there are no clients, I usually get something at the Mysticism section and I have a great time reading the pieces Mr. Zelaya acquired by the years...

Kimi Das Vaali

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home