Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Facebook Official Page

Traveller's Notes, for Those Who Are Following Me,

I decided to travel to Belize and Mexico and the trip will be all done in bike riding! Yes, that's right, I know how to drive a bike and I've just conjured one to me! I have started my journey 2 days after the previous time I wrote here and so far, so good.

I have gone to Belmopan and I am heading to Belize City now. Geez, what a comfy city! Though some people seemed shy and suspicious about me, most of them treated me well and made me feel like I was home. Some things I found similar to Guatemala City: the people's looks, the markets and fairs, the amount of nature between the concrete and iron... It is a beautiful city indeed, and I recommend visiting!

The funny thing is that belmopan is really a small capitol: approximately 7100 people live there! Much smaller than Guatemala City, which has more than a million people living there... I think I liked the small-capitol thing; I don't feel too much comfortable in crowds, so it was better for me.

I also found some nice clubs to hang out... And some good-looking men to stare at (and to steal a good kiss, haha!)...

There's only one problem in this hole story: apparently, my cellphone is not working and my Communicator also refuses to work! What the hell is going on?!

Kaiser Das Vaali

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home