Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Facebook Official Page

Dear Diary,

I've found something which made me sad again - one drawing of Consuelo, made by Sígrid, one of my classmates.

That girl really hurt my feelings. I don't blame her, however; I know I lied first and I know I am the one responsible for her brother's murder. But I did all of this seeking her best! I knew I'd threaten her life if I told her about being Elite Dragon in the first place...

She went back to Quetzaltenango and I haven't heard of her ever since. I didn't want things to end like this. It was not fair to me and her... I think I'll try to learn something from this event...

I am looking to the drawing in my left hand; her smile and gazing were so astonishing... I hope God gives me the strength I so desperately need to tear this piece apart someday...

Anael Moon’Seeker

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home