Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Facebook Official Page

Dear Diary,

Another year has begun... 14 already! It is funny to imagine that the years had passed so fast and my childhood seems to be even more distant; I am now facing my teenager's years. I hope I don't screw them up...

Another year without Dad... He died five days after Altagracia's birth and he hadn't had the opportunity to see her growing up...To see both of us doing so... I think that's the ninth New Year Eve and Christmas I've passed without his jokes, his firefighter stories, his Welsh tales and songs...

He used to play hornpipe and Mom sang some Welsh folk-songs she learnt with him. Though I like celebrations, Christmas and New Years are not that happy times for me. Dad was born in December, if I'm not mistaken, and he used to tell me that someday  we would celebrate either Christmas or New Year in Cardiff (Wales' capital and his hometown). I wish he had had time to fulfill his promises...

Damn, I'm soaking these journal's pages with tears. I think I'll stop writing for the day and play some flute. Kimi's flute's sound is quite magical and comforting. Just what I need...

Anael Moon’Seeker

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home