Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Facebook Official Page

Dear Writing Atelier,

SOMETHING REALLY NICE HAPPENED WITH MY INKS!!! OMG!

I was studying my spells in my grimoire, seeing the notes Kimi put in it. I realized some were missing, for I put them in a stick note, promising to write them down later, and so I was going to do. Somehow, I misplaced my pen with my thinnest painting and wrote with it.

All of a sudden, my handwriting de-attached from the pages and gained life, forming pictures. I got so excited with it that I ddecided to test it a bit more. The handwriting was not only floating, but shining and forming beautiful landscapes, animals, people...

I can't wait to tell my brother, Kimi and Melchior about it! They'll be as thrilled as I am, that's for sure!

Altagracia Moon’Seeker

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home