Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Facebook Official Page

Dear Writing Atelier,

I don't have much to tell you today...

Anael is still involved in his activities, Kimi has the library work to attend, I had no idea of where the others were... And I was bored for most part of the day.

Then, a friend of mine, Soledad, showed up at my place and we went to my courtyard to talk and play. She told me about her vacations and all the things that happened to us on the past year; she also told me that one of our colleages was still interested in me though I have said I didn't want nothing but his friendship. Boys...

Well, I'll be calling off the journal for the day. I have to practice my magic, and Kimi will certainly be very disappointed if I don't improve my skills.

Altagracia Moon’Seeker

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home