Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Facebook Official Page

For Those Who Read,

My cousing sent me a letter, finally! I haven't told what she's doing there, have I?

Well, she went to Marseille to study Art - I know, it seems strange, but she feels that it's better there, for the rest of the Dharalion family lies there. Also, she's got a way to get some special classes and other technical courses on Milan. Her dream is to become a well-known designer, and I think she can achieve this easily: her drawings are pretty damn good!

If I were good at those things, I'd even consider this career. However, I guess my skills lie at writing and archery only...

I'm incredibly happy! Like, I had gone out with Maya and... It was amazing. Words cannot describe how pleasing it was... I think that up to this point, I can no longer deny what I feel for her. I had already though on asking her to be my girlfriend, but I had always declined that thought, for I fear she won't correspond to my feelings. How I envy Melchior, as much as I hate to admit it: he is that kind of guy who's not afraid of saying anything that passes through his mind. Thanks to his speeches, he always gets what he wants... on a certain moment. If I could have this courage for one day in my life, I'd be more than satisfied.

Thalas-Juán Dharalión

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home