Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Facebook Official Page

Hello Everyone!

I come here asking for help! The Knights need you to become famous on the Internet! Since English is not enough, I am inviting you guys to translate the series to your mother tongues!

Right now, I am interested on people who can translate English to Portuguese and Spanish. However, if you mother tongue is another one, please feel free to translate to it.

If you are interested, please leave a message to my Blog profile or Facebook page and I'll happly explain the further details, such as:

1. First of all, go to the Download the Seasons page and choose the Season you'd like to work with;

2. You have to tell me which language you are going to work with. Once you choose it, other people interested on the same language will have to work on the following Season;

3. Once you are done ith your job, send me the archive on an email and I'll convert it on PDF file.

These are the basics. Please contact me to receive further information!

The Knights deeply appreciate your efforts =D

Sincerely,
Sakura Hayes

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home