Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Facebook Official Page

Traveller's Notes, For Those Who Follow Me,

Anael's birthday is coming, and still I have no idea of what giving him... Well, I went to the southern-most part of Guatemala City in order to think about some stuff going on my mind...

I don't know, I simply noticed that I got acostumed to the life 'round here... It feels like I've been always Guatemalan instead of Finnish. It is not that I don't like my homeland, but I lived there for a brief time in my life -- before getting killed and then revived here -- and Anael and the others had let me join their lives so happly...

Everything seems too new for me. I'm still adapting to the world of the living, and I don't know a lot of stuff, and I'm not so sure that Kimi will be teaching me everything paciently...

When my brother and I talked about owning our own house in Guatemala, first thing I did was to open the greatest smile of my life! Finally, my life as Kaiser das Vaali will start...

Oh, look at that! I've found a nice store to buy Anael's gift; just what I needed!


Kaiser Das Vaali

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home