Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Facebook Official Page

Dear Diary,

Well, only 30 days until my birthday... And everything seems brighter to me!

Today, I've skateboarded for a while, going from my home to downtown... It is nice to see how much my town has changed since I became a hero.

Thalas says that I'm becoming more mature as the days go by. I don't know, I simply feel the same. I hope that he's right about that. My skateboarding activities led me to a park nearby in which I practice a bit of capoeira ( a Brazilian martial art which mixes dancing and fighting). I've been doing capoeira since I was 6 years old and I love it. I cannot imagine myself without capoeira.

I'm just a few weeks of taking the master's test in order to achieve the last level in capoeira fighting. I'll explain later how does capoeira works,for it is late and I have to figure a new way to make Altagracia sleep on time...

Anael Moon’Seeker




0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home