Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Facebook Official Page

Dear Writing Atelier,

Kimi and Kaiser will get a new home for themselves! They went to my place with Maya to hear my brother and my opinion's about the house itself: how should it be built, how many rooms, what to put inside,etc.

They are considering making their home our official headquarters, so that everyone will have a room and there will also be a meeting room for all of us, but they are planning to do that as discrete as possible. Since Maya can draw really,really well, they are trusting on her as their official designer. Moreover she asked my help to deal with the design! I'm so happy!

My brother's birthday is arriving... and my mom and I have a huge surprise for him!

Altagracia Moon’Seeker

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home