Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Facebook Official Page

Hello Everyone!

Finally, a new page has come to this blog: I'm talking about downloads!

Some of you may have started reading the Blue Moon Knights series now, so you may have not read the first seasons or finished reading the Third one. Considering these situations, this new page will solve all your problems!

In the Download Seasons page you can find the First and Second Seasons available for download (I'll put the Third one in a few days, do not worry) in a list of languages, which will be updated as I find a staff to translate in the available languages there (if you have a suggestion of language, please comment here or on the Official Facebook page and I'll look for someone who can do the translation).

To start the download, just click on the correspondant language and it will start. If you ahve any sort of trouble, please contact me.

Sincerely,
Sakura Hayes

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home