Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Facebook Official Page

Sports Journal of the Day,

Back to my newest home... I don't know, I don't feel that excited as I should. The twins are exultant about being back to Guatemala once again, but I'm not feeling the same, and I don't understand why...

I think I miss El Salvador a bit. Yet I haven't had my best moments there, I was born there, and lived there since my whole life -- except now that I'm living in Guatemala.

I had made my backpack -- since I went to Guatemala, I'm just wearing a few clothes which I have to wash everyday -- and I told Anael that I'm going away for a few days, therefore Altagracia will receive lessons only from Kimi.

I hope I can find what I think I'm looking for...

Melchior Raven-Hayes

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home