Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Facebook Official Page

Traveller's Notes, For Those Who Follow Me,

My brother and I have started to look for jobs and a new place to live. It is just that we do not want to cause Jean-Claude any more trouble...

We had gone through lots of places in order to find one suitable. Yet we haven't found it, I have great hopes...

My brother seems a bit... Moony those days. Everytime I ask him about anything, he does this distracted "huh?" and then I have to ask again and then he replies. I think that something, or someone, is invading his mind frequently.

Thalas has given me a call talking about his cousing who's living abroad, and how proud he is about that. Someday, I think he'll do the same, and he might be pretty excited about that idea...

Kaiser Das Vaali

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home