Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Facebook Official Page

Dear Writing Atelier,

Melchior is not going to give me lessons! I'm sad... He said he was going to be out for a while for he wanted to see his old home for a bit... He was missing El Salvador, he said.

Kimi is a nice teacher indeed, but I cannot stand the amount of lecture and homework he gives me! I'm only a child... I need to have fun sometimes...

Speaking of which, I went to a park today while my brother was skateboarding, and I met some nice kids just like me,and we played for a long time...

I miss this; being the youngest Knight is not the best thing most of times, because I don't understand some of the dramas they have... Maybe when I grow older, I'll understand and not feel this way...

Altagracia Moon’Seeker

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home