Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Facebook Official Page


For Those Who Read,

Yadda, yadda, yadda… That old man talks too much, I think. Well, I don’t know why Kimi and Anael gave too much attention to that Shaman… That ‘power within’ talk was getting in my nerves… Still, I think that these two folks can make something useful of that…

As we walked inside the rainforest today, I noticed some branches on the ground. I decided not to let them rotten, and I used them in another way – I build a bow and some arrows with the thinner branches. Then, I used my new weapons to practice a bit of archery. I don’t know, but this sport kind of makes me more alive – and active than ever. I practice whenever I can, and the results can be seen on battlefield (pride moment).

Finally, we went to an ancient Mayan Observatory tonight, as Maya asked us. The night is even darker in the rainforest than we thought, and the stars are brighter than they seem. Maya started telling us a story about the stars and their origins. Mere myths, of course, but they caught my attention. The way she tells stories is something beyond imagination.

When I went to sleep, I took the hammock next to the window. I wanted to stare at the sky… And think for a moment that my parents would be there, looking after me. Things haven’t been easy for me during these years, and they do not seem to be getting better… I hope I prove myself wrong...

Thalas-Juán Dharalión

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home