Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Facebook Official Page

Maya's Writing Lair #6

To my Silent Friend, the Notebook,

It's working!

My efforts are not being in vain. See, I had gone through some of the hieroglypics on the archeological site, and I made some discoveries that will be more than useful for me to develop new spells and stuff...

I had done some transcripts on my grimoire, and I'll use the information gathered to work on this project. I told Kaiser about the great news, and he proposed to help me on my personal quest. Since his element is the closest to darkness, he is more than qualified to help me.

I'm feeling a bit better about my powers because I discovered that my powers won't vanish, for they are permanent, like Melchior's. I'm going to sleep now; I feel tired of my research.

Maya Altahuela

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home