Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Facebook Official Page


Traveller’s Notes, for Those Who Follow Me,

Melchior went worse. Again. This time, he couldn’t sleep at all and his allergies are getting pretty nasty. Anael came by and forced Melchior to go to the hospital and see what’s going on with him.

My brother asked me to take care of Sankari while he was going out. I decided to read it a bit and see what I could tell about these recent events… Also, I wanted to learn more about my people, about my own story.

Maya called me; she said her work was worth it after all, and she was really thankful about my attitude regarding the secret I kept. She also said she would show me later the results, but I’d have to wait until she finished the rest of the details…

Kaiser Das Vaali

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home