Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Facebook Official Page


Dear Diary,

Finally, vacaciones!

Well, all of us are tired from these last events we had to attend; my God, how I missed my Ciudad de Guatemala! My mom still doesn’t know I’m the leader of the Blue Moon Knights, but I think she’s getting suspicious about it…

Today I went with the other to the rainforest of Tikal. For me, Thalas and Melchior, this is the place of everything started, you know? If I hadn’t gone to Tikal to do that Survival task with Thalas, maybe we wouldn’t have become the Knights…

While we were trekking, a quetzal soared near me; I don’t know, but I felt like it did that to drive my attention to him. A beautiful bird, which symbolizes free for all Guatemalans…

Now, about my Shaman-Stone… The ‘merging’ process is getting a bit stronger, but the two necklaces are not merging yet. Let’s see if I can work on that, since I had given more power to my Stone recently…

Anael Moon’Seeker

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home