Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Facebook Official Page

Good Mourning, Everyone!


It is Sakura Hayes speaking, just passing by to open the month of April in the Blue Moon Knights Blog. Well,the First season has just ended, and I'm eager to read your comments and have some feedback here. Just for the record, I am already working on the second season, which is planned to be posted around May (fingers crossed, I want to accomplish this deadline sooo badly!).

But I'll post new stuff this month! April will be all about images - alas, it's the Jester's Month (April Fools =) ). So, I have some stuff suitable for the things that are coming. Also, itis an opportunity for those who haven't read a single chapter of the first season to catch up before the Second Season comes by!

Stay tuned for more news!

Sincerely,
Sakura Hayes

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home