Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Facebook Official Page

Sports Journal of the Day,

Finally, I got some time to play basketball! When that crazy woman was attacking us I barely had time to breath; instead, I had to be there all times, working on plans and spells…

Speaking of which, I’ve been going to Altagracia’s lately. She’s just 8 and has too much to learn about magic. I help her and so do Kimi, but I think we are playing some kind of ‘Good Cop, Bad Cop’ roles with her, you know? And I think I play the bad one ‘cause I think it’s necessary for her enlightenment as a magician even though Kimi does not agree with my posture.

What was I talking about? Basketball! Today I played against my older bro Carlos and some of his fellows. We made 5 duos which played in a merry-go-round style. Overall, I scored more than 30 points, 5 of them were made with beautiful assistances, including 3 dunks in a row! I rock, I know I do!

Melchior Raven-Hayes

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home