Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Facebook Official Page


Sports Journal of the Day,

OMG! OMG! KIMI IS SO GOING TO KILL ME RIGHT NOW! I MUST RUN TO THE HILLS, SERIOUSLY!

I did this MAJOR screw up ever! It all started today on the morning when Kimi was setting up the things for us to go back to Guatemala. Everything was ready – our suitcases, Altagracia’s gift, and the hotel diary were paid, yadda yadda -, except by one thing: our transportation to the airport.

We made the compromise to act like normal people ( buying airplane tickets to go elsewhere instead of using magic – saving identities has a huge cost, I must tell you), and so we did. The problem was our schedule: the airplane was set to leave San Salvador at ten o’clock.  I DON’T WAKE UP THIS EARLY WHILE ON VACATION!!! And I forgot to tell this detail to Kimi… And he bought the ticket anyway…

So there were we, stranded on the hotel lobby, thinking on a way to arrive at the airport – that was nine and a half, so we lost the airplane. Then, I saw a truck arriving at the lobby. It had some coffee bags on its back. Following, I had this ‘brilliant’ idea: jump on the truck and hope to arrive on Guatemala City in time!

When I thought on this, Kimi was about to kill me. I just did not care and ran to the transport. I asked the man first, to see whether he was going to Guatemala or not. He said yes – and I didn’t think twice. Kimi then followed me. The problem was the HUGE waste of money I did to Kimi. If it wasn’t by the coffee bags, he would have spanked me. I think he’s just waiting until we arrive at Guatemala City just to have his revenge…

Melchior Raven-Hayes

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home