Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Facebook Official Page


From El Salvador with Happiness,

Finally Melchior had a nice idea! Altagracia deserves a break from us; she’s a child and has to live her childhood fully. Also, I want to know more places on Central America. I think I’m falling in love for this continent. The people, the music, their love for their lives and sports… I wouldn’t find these things in Finland so easily…

Anyways, my brother is acting suspiciously this week. He seems to be keeping a secret, and my curiosity is growing bigger every day. I tried to convince Melchior to tear the truth out of Kaiser, but I think they are conspiring together…

Maya called me just one of those days; Thalas and she had some kind of a fight and he really pissed her of. In my mind, they actually were girlfriend and boyfriend, but it seems that they’re just friends. Or were just friends, since Maya won’t talk to him. I tried to convince her to forgive him (they fought for a silly thing, you know?), but she won’t change her mind. She said she was going to Honduras to do something, and she’d be back in a week or two. I hope things get straight…

Kimi Das Vaali

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home