Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Facebook Official Page


From El Salvador with Anger,

I CANNOT BELIEVE MELCHIOR DID THIS TO ME! I SAID TO HIM TO WAKE UP EARLIER THAN HE’S USED TO, HE DIDN’T LISTEN TO ME! I HATE WHEN HE DOES THAT!

Okay, from the beginning: we bought Altagracia the Spellbook and other materials she needed in order to continue her studies. Then, we went to the hotel to set everything for the following day. On the sequence, Melchior had to invent to do something else after finishing packing his suitcase.

“I’ll be playing basketball”, he said; “I won’t take too long”, he said. LIER! He came back at eleven o’clock, and he had left our room at five p.m.! I don’t think he actually played basketball six hours straight; he must have done something else in at least four hours. I saw some girls following him until he reached our place (yes, I can’t sleep with worries on my head), so I assume he ‘dated’ at least three of them!

Then, he went to sleep. I woke up at six a.m., and I tried to wake him up for three hours! God damn it, he is such a heavy sleeper! And that had to happen on our last day on San Salvador! I almost killed him when he opened his eyes! The airplane ticket was no cheap, you know?

Another ‘brilliant’ idea came from the ‘genius’’ mind: when we were at the lobby, with no idea of how we could get to the airport, since our taxi had left the place without us, Melchior suggested to take a ride from a truck driver who was going to deliver some commodities to Guatemala. When I was about to say no, there he was, on the rooftop of the vehicle. How I wanted to kill him…

We may be arriving on Guatemala City now. It’s a bit late and I’m tired. And Melchior is safe, for I won’t kill him now. He will see… I’ll be avenged. And he’s so freaking killed.

Kimi Das Vaali

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home