Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Facebook Official Page


Traveller’s Notes, For Those Who Follow Me,

OH MY GOD, I FOUND THEM! I FINALLY DID IT!
Okay, okay, I’ll calm down. See, I was talking about this issue on the other day, remember? I was talking about buying new musical instruments for me and my brother, and I FINALLY found the most perfect store ever in Guatemala City! I’m so happy!

I just called Melchior to tell him the great news. He tried to make the call sound like something else just to distract my brother. I think it worked, but I don’t really know. I’m freaking out – I’m overjoyed!

Now, I’m plugging my newest bass to check it out. Can’t wait to see what this babe can do for me on the grounds of acoustic awesomeness. I invited Anael and his sister over so that they can check it out as well. Also, I have to discuss some important issues with both Anael and Thalas – the deciphering project…


My bass = MY PRECIOUS!

Kaiser Das Vaali

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home