Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Facebook Official Page


Dear Writing Atelier,

Now I’m more convinced that pre-teens are weird. Some days ago, Anael told me something about ‘Thalas and Maya fighting – silly stuff, (yadda yadda yadda)’ and Melchior and Kimi just vanished. And my magical lessons?! How am I supposed to continue without my masters?!

And then my brother and Kaiser came with that weird talking about ‘deciphering’. What in the world are they trying to do? And when did Kaiser bought a new bass and this HUGE drum kit? Does Thalas’ uncle know about it?

Now the guys had locked me in another room. I’m bothering them, they say. Pre-teens, always thinking they’re smarter and mature… I miss Maya. She seemed so sad when she left to Honduras. I asked Thalas why she did it, and he didn’t answer – he just looked at me with a sad countenance. I think he regretted saying something, but he didn’t have the courage to say it. Is that what they call ‘jealousy’? I’ll ask my brother about it. Weird people.

Altagracia Moon’Seeker

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home