Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Facebook Official Page

Dear Writing Atelier,


I LOVE KIMI AND MELCHIOR! BEST MASTERS EVER!

They finally returned from their trip, and guess what? They did it for me! Yes, that’s right; they went to San Salvador in order to buy me magical instruments! They gave me a spellbook which cover was pink with a beautiful light pink fairy! Also, they bought me some special pens, ink, a very beautiful wand and some powder kits – they said I’d need’em later…

I was totally overjoyed. I kissed their faces and said ‘thank you’ lots of times. Even my brother was happy for me – he said I could advance on my studies much faster, and he was proud of me.

I cried of joy and then all of us left the place to go to a restaurant in order to celebrate. Best weekend ever! I love to be a witch, I love magic, and, from all above, I love to be a Blue Moon Knight!

 Altagracia Moon’Seeker

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home