Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Facebook Official Page

Updating - Pages

Hello Everyone!

It is Sakura Hayes speaking from Buenos Aires, Argentina! Yes, I am travelling during the Carnival Week (it is holiday in Brazil), but it did not stop me from updating the Blog. I'll work on whatever possible during this week,but I cannot promise much.

Anyways, I did some effort and I finally managed to give this blog one new feature: the page The Blue Moon Knights Versions. That's right - this page is nothing but an HUGE heroic wardrobe - it contains the first outfits of each hero, which can be changed throughout the story.

Curious, seeking for more? Don't be shy, click on the Facebook box above and start to follow this Blog's every update!

Sincerely,
Sakura Hayes

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home