Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Facebook Official Page

More Updates - Pages

Hello Everyone!


This is Sakura Hayes speaking, just passing by to tell you great news: I finally updated the 'Blue Moon Knights Versions' page, which I talked about on this post . Let me tell you what I had added to this page:
  1. Melchior's First Version, which was missing; he was the last one drawn by me during this last trip that I had done;
  2. Anael's Second Version - The Elite Dragon in his real form. This version debuts at the Chapter Five of this Season. See the marker 1- The Legend Begins to understand it;
  3. Thalas' Second Version - The Electro Archer as we start to know. The Blue Robe upgrade can be seen on Chapter Six of this Season. Also see the marker 1 - The Legend Begins for further information.
Curious? Like it? Want more? Don't be shy: leave a comment here or at the Facebook Official page, which can be accessed by clicking on the Facebook box above.

Stay tuned for more news!

Sincerely,
Sakura Hayes

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home